How do I create a label?
To create a new label, just click “Add label” on the right pane, under Trash.
How do I edit or delete a label?
To edit or delete a label, just click the kebab menu at the right side of the label. It will show up when you drag your mouse on the label.
Can I create sublabels inside labels?
Yes! Sleek lets you create a sublabel inside a bigger label. To create a sublabel, just click the kebab menu on its right side, and choose “Add Sublabel”.
Sleek’s redirection feature also lets you divert all current & future emails of selected sender(s) (or domains) to a newly created or existing label of your choice.
How do redirect a sender or domain to a label?
To to this, you may choose from the following options:
Option 1 (Drag & Drop)
- Go to Inbox, click on the sender (or domain) you want to redirect and drag it to the label (to which you want to redirect it to).
- There will be an overlay with 2 options: Move option or Redirect option.
- Drop it to the redirect option.
Option 2 (Button on the Action Bar)
- Select the senders (or domains) you want to redirect.
- Click on the Redirect button on the action bar, & select the label where you want to redirect the mails from that sender (or domain).
Option 3 (Context Menu)
- Open the context menu by right clicking on that sender (or domain)
- Click on Redirect to and Select the label where you want to redirect the mails from that sender (or domain).
- When you drag a sender to a label, the options available in the overlay depend on which label you are currently in. For example, if you are in the ‘All Mail’ label, there are no overlay options.
- Also you cannot redirect a sender (or domain) to some internal labels, namely ‘All Mail’, ‘Draft’, ‘Important’ and ‘Sent’.
What is the difference between ‘Move’ and ‘Redirect’?
When you move a sender or domain to a label, all their existing emails will be moved to that label, but the future emails they will send will still remain in their old label/internal labels. When you redirect a sender, all their existing and future emails will be moved to that label.